Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh, one more Tuesday thing...

Something I learned last night...

If you are going to sing out loud while biking and listening to your ipod, the part in the Backstreet Boy's hit old school jam "The Call" where they say "Hi, I got a little place nearby Wanna go?" I should've said no, someone's waiting for me! is probably not the choicest lyric to belt out while you are biking next to a group of random Danish guys standing around outside a kiosk. I guarantee it's a sure ticket to making you look like a total retard. Especially when you're coming home from the grocery store by way of the gym, so not only are you wearing shorts, but you also have a head of lettuce, three lemons, and a cucumber exploding out of your bike basket plus a double pack of Wasa crackers snapped into your rat trap.

Not that that was me or anything. I "learned" it from, erm, a friend.

Living my life, one retarded moment at a time. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so going to bust out the watercolours tonight and paint that.

(can you tell i'm taking your advice and reading through your archives?)

Sarah said...

Hahaha, I'm glad! I hope you're enjoying! :)