Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So SaRadar

It's been awhile... here are some things that have interested me recently.

01. Brandtags.net - Strangely fascinating site that contends that 'a brand exists entirely in people's heads. Therefore, whatever they say a brand is, is what it is.'

Here is the one for Starbucks:Via swissmiss.

02. A Modern Twist on Pointe Shoes! As a former ballet dancer, I can say with certainty that this technology is long overdue and surely coming as a major relief to both prima ballerinas and podiatrists!

03. The 'What do I do with my stuff when I'm in public and need to go to the bathroom?' dilemma. Funny article in which the author plays around with the options he has when he's using his laptop in public and he has to run to the bathroom. ... A situation I frequently found myself in throughout college, given my propensity to lug huge amounts of junk around town and campus with me to study coupled with my notoriously small bladder.

04. Timex Death Watch. Uses biometric stats from your skin to predict how many years, months, and days you have left to live, barring freak accident. Yikes.

05. The Row, by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Old news, but still one of my favorite YouTube videos (I just rewatched again today). Cool footage of a model walking around being glamorous while trying on different pieces from the girls' high end line. Love it.

No comments: