Friday, June 6, 2008

Sarah Shops South Moon Under

Slow day at work. The students I work with/for are in final exams or headed off on study tours around Europe and pretty much everyone is out of the office... except me, of course. I was bored, so I decided to browse/window shop the South Moon Under website. Here are a few things I liked. :)

Juicy Couture Chiffon Halter Bikini - $140.
Though I've generally avoided all things Juicy Couture since the infamous Terry Tears Incident of 2005, I think this is a pretty color and would look great with a tan. I like that it's simple but the bow and bit of trim around the neckline keep it from being boring.

Molly New York Floral Print Moore Dress - $180
Another dress that would look so pretty either casually or dressed up during the summer.

Roxy Fiji Knit Tank Dress - $39.50
So cute and so unbelievably inexpensive! I'd wear this to the beach.

Sabina Braided Handle with Tassel - $188
I'm in the market for a nice new leather bag. I like the shape of this one and it's way, way under what I'm willing to pay, but I'm not sure about the braided handle and the color without seeing it in person.

Izumi Ente Plated Enamel Bamboo Bangle - $29.50
Because I like enamel and I like green. Also a terrific deal. I'm not used to seeing things so cheap, being as everything in Denmark costs twice what it would cost in the United States.

No comments: