Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blogospheric meme.

Because I'm bored/procrastinating worthwhile endeavors and everyone's (a lot of bloggers I like, anyway) doing it.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Let's see. I was thirteen and it was summertime. That summer was largely spent at Mears Marina Swim and Tennis Club. I started every morning with swim team practice, which later segued into hanging out at poolside with friends all day. A couple of evenings a week I played Quickstix lacrosse. I undoubtedly begged my parents to drop my girlfriends and I off at the mall with a bit of money at least once a week as well.

What are five things on your to-do list today?

1. Go for a long run (check)
2. Go grocery shopping (check)
3. Do some laundry
4. Paint my nails
5. Update my resume/work on cover letters for a few jobs I am thinking about applying for

Snacks you enjoy?

Hmm... well I love food, so it's more like what don't I like, but I'm not a huge snacker. I guess as far as snacks go I've become a big fruit fan over the last year because we have it delivered to our office twice a week. If I'm snacking, I'll probably have an apple, banana, mango, or dried cranberries with yogurt or cottage cheese.

Places You've Lived?

Charleston, South Carolina
Annapolis, Maryland
College Park, Maryland
Albertslund, Denmark
Vanløse, Denmark
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark
Nørrebro, Copenhagen, Denmark

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Buy a lot of clothes, accessories, and beauty products. Have a fantastic spa weekend (or week, why not, I'm a billionaire!) at a luxury resort somewhere.

2. Hire a personal assistant, maid, trainer, and nutritionist.

3. Travel.

4. Treat friends to nice things.

5. I'd really like to say I'd do something philanthropic or start a scholarship or something, but I think this is my just thinking I'm a nicer, more altruistic person than I am.

No comments: