Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday Bits

After a fun-packed weekend, I "hit the ground running" at work yesterday morning with 364 new things to read in my RSS feed. I am still working on reading through the interesting bits today. Hmmm... am I mis-prioritizing if I give my RSS feed higher importance than Outlook, Filemaker, and the list on my desk marked "To Do/Projects"?! Oh well. I'd totally red-flag my RSS if I could. To put off real work for a bit longer, a few of my favorites:

McSweeny's - Excerpts from the Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook for People with Rocket Packs: How to thwart robbery by multiple knife-wielding attackers, escape underwater bondage (David Blaine, this is for you), thwart a Nazi supervillian, and end your long-term relationship.

Cupcakes Take the Cake - Morning sugar rush.

DCist - What's next? Blacks in back again? That might become a problem in 2050, when minorities will take over public transport, along with everything else in America. (see below)

Whites to become the minority in the U.S. by 2050 - Here in Denmark, on the other hand, seeing a non-white is something I notice. Like, seriously, I maybe see one or two minorities per day - sometimes none if I don't go into a Kiosk.

First toast, then dog butt, and now tree Jesus.

Dzien dobry,
satanic spirits! - I wonder if Piotr has heard about this?!

Boring Iceland - The Nordic countries need to start a war or something. Someone draw some provacative cartoons!

Meh, I guess that's it for now. I'll be posting a wishlist soon though. I hate being too busy to blog, and studying for the LSATS suck. I could bore you with tales of logical reasoning and chai, but I won't and nothing else is interesting or going on right now.

No comments: