Because I can't sleep (oh, the already apparent redundancy of this post)... top 5 things I do when I have insomnia:
1. Lay awake in bed becoming increasingly grouchy, wondering why I can't sleep.
2. Read a book (currently Richard Dawkin's The God Delusion)
3. Read Missed Connections on Craigslist (usually Washington, D.C.)
4. Look up random stuff online (tonight I googled 'sneeze in sleep' because I was wondering if people sneeze while they sleep)
5. Eat something small (usually a mix of carbs, protein, and fat in hopes that it will help me sleep. For example, a banana with a bit of peanut butter. No snack tonight.) or have a cup of decaf tea (No tea either.)