Friday, November 6, 2009

My colleague sent me this screen shot in an email


I was amused. (click to enlarge.)

Notice that the title of the email is "Um, too busy to get my jams done er what?" The window is busy?!

I hate when you have an epic computer fail when you are trying to work... and of course it always happens at the most inopportune times, like when you're under deadline... or when you're in the middle of some intricate calculation or eloquent prose and haven't risked breaking your intense concentration to save in awhile... or when you're browsing Facebook and your boss walks up behind you and your computer freezes and you can't close the window... Wait, what?

2 comments:

Peter Gene said...

Yeah that NEVER happens to me... but only because I use Chrome as my browser, and it always closes lickety-split. Also my boss is not-so-computer aware.

Monica, what tab did you white out? Fleshbot?

Sarah said...

haha, I white out our last names and the tab... because it said our workplace on it and i try to keep that top-secret underwraps when it comes to blogging...