Sunday, June 3, 2007

You've got to be kidding me...



I was at Wawa the other day and saw this: Stacker2 Dieter's Water (sorry for the super blurry image). Yes, that's right, my friends. Diet. Water. Diet water. Water for dieters. What a concept. *rolling eyes* The World of diet products has reached a new low. Honestly, who the fuck needs diet water?! Water has 0 calories, fat, sodium, carbs, protein... Nothing!! It's not going to harm your diet. I didn't really get a good look at the water, but I assume that because it's by Stacker it burns calories thermodynamically or something. By the different colors on the two bottles, it may be flavored too. I can't get over this. This is completely the dumbest thing I've seen recently. Erm, get an energy drink. Better yet, get thee to a gym.

No comments: